Saturday, February 7, 2015

Mad About Mattes-NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream Collection & Swatches!


Left to Right- Prague, Transylvania, Copenhagen, Athens, Cairo, London, Stockholm, Tokyo, Cannes

 This is my collection of NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams, ain't it a beaute?! I'm head over heels for these lip creams and have pretty much been wearing them exclusively for over 2 months with a couple days of lip balm thrown in for good measure. I mean it was 14 degrees here yesterday. A woman's lips can only take so much! So.... As you can see, I may have a slight problem. Moving on...

 Without turning this into a romance novel about how I would marry these lip creams if I could, I will just give you my quick review. BUY THEM! Buy them all! These things are cruelty free, affordable ($5.99USD and ULTA does BOGO on NYX at least once per month), they are highly pigmented and last for hours! I have turned everyone woman I know onto them and am continuing to spread the word, so go ahead, drink the Kool-aid because you need these in your life. Swatches below!

Left to Right- Prague, Transylvania, Copenhagen, Athens, Cairo, London, Zurich, Tokyo, Cannes


Ingredients List

Standard lip gloss packaging with a doe foot applicator

No comments:

Post a Comment